ONLINE SHOPPING POLICY
Products purchased on our website are managed by Quivers.
Most items are shipped within 24 hours with delivery time between 2-10 business days. Business days include Monday through Friday, and exclude national holidays. Please provide a physical address for delivery as we do not ship to PO Boxes. Please note, all shipments from Anthem require a signature upon receipt.
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email from Quivers to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email.
- The shipping time frame is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship from our warehouse. The items on your order will ship as they become available.
- If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. Delivery will vary based on your destination.
- If your item is not currently in stock, we will update your order with an estimated date of restocking. We do not bill you until your order is ready to ship.
- If you have ordered multiple items with different ship readiness dates, you may receive separate shipments.
- Depending on shipment and delivery conditions, your order may ship when all items are ready to ship.
- Heavy and large items, which require pallets, may require additional time. These items will often be shipped with a tailgate. These items may require additional handling charges. With larger items, it is often necessary to have two people to receive your product.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Free standard shipping applies to all products available for purchase on our website
If you missed your delivery, here’s what will happen:
- You may receive a delivery card telling you where and when you can pick up your order. For some items, the carriers will contact you to set a delivery appointment or to confirm pickup of the order.
- Your order will either go to a nearby depot or be redelivered the following business day.
- If you pick up your order from the depot, make sure you reference your tracking number and have a valid photo I.D.
- When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, the customer is required to contact the fulfilling dealer (details found on pack list) to make other arrangements to avoid additional shipping charges.
- If making a purchase for someone as a gift, it may be a good idea to notify them about the impending delivery to minimize confusion which leads to a refusal of the package. Please note; all items will require a signature. If a signature can not be captured, the item will be deemed undeliverable.
Product Received is Not What Was Ordered
- Please contact the fulfilling dealer (details on pack list) and have the serial number of the incorrect unit ready for further investigation
- If product was shipped in error, a Return Authorization along with shipping label for return will be issued and the correct order will be placed and shipped upon receipt of the incorrect product
Damaged Packaging Due to Shipping
- Please remember to fully inspect the carton and physical product for any damage before accepting the shipment. If the product is damaged in any way, please reject the delivery and notify the fulfilling dealer as mentioned on the pack list to make other arrangements.
Returns & Refunds (30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee)
- Our Returns & Refund Policy is limited to products purchased directly from our Anthem website and the procedure for returns must be initiated within 30 days from the date the item was delivered. Please note that for items purchased from other retailers, we can only assist in warranty support.
- In order to qualify for a full refund of the purchase price of the product (exclusive of initial shipping and handling charges), you must contact the fulfilling dealer (details found on pack list) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) within the specified time frame of the said product. The product must be returned to the fulfilling dealer in its original packaging and condition. If the customer fails to return any of the original documents, carton, packaging material, remote, hardware, etc. are missing, the item may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. If the customer fails to return the item in the original condition and/or with missing parts, additional restocking charges may apply.
- Please note that the Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) number must be noted on the outside of the returned product's package. We advise that you select a method of shipping that is traceable for your protection. The customer is responsible for all additional costs, including paying all shipping charges, in returning the product to the original fulfilling dealer.
- Risk in the returned product only passes to the fulfilling authorized dealer when the product is received. Anthem shall not be responsible for items lost in transit. You will receive a refund of the purchase price that you had paid for the returned product (excluding any additional charges for the initial shipping and handling of the product to you) within 14 days of receipt of the returned product. In the event that the procedure herein is not followed, Anthem reserves the right to accept the return of the product on such terms that it may determine at its sole discretion.
See our warranty terms for more detailed information regarding our warranty policies.
Restrictions and Limitations
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable (if applicable).
- The customer may be responsible for shipping and insurance fees on select items.
- Anthem reserves the unrestricted right to refuse and/or cancel any order that it deems to be not in the best interests of the customer or the company.
Process to Return a items(s):
- You may only return item(s) within 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
- The item(s) must be in like-new condition and packaged correctly with the original carton, packaging, accessories and manuals. We will not accept item(s) that are not in the original factory cartons. Incomplete or improperly packaged items(s) may be subject to a restocking fee.
- You are responsible for shipping charges for returned item(s)
- Call (905) 696-2868 Option 2 or the fulfilling dealer to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) within the specified time frame of the said item.
- Please print the RMA Number on the return shipping label affixed to the outside of the package(s). Do not write on the original factory cartons as this may be subject to a restocking fee.
- For your protection, we strongly recommend shipping the packages(s) via insured FedEx or UPS. Please retain your tracking number as Anthem is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- We will process your return within 14 business days of the receipt.