About Your Warranty
Anthem products are warranted to be and remain free of manufacturing and/or material defects for a period of outlined below from the date of original purchase. Within the time period specified, repair, replacement or adjustment of parts for manufacturing and/or material defects will be free of charge to the original owner. Thermal or mechanical abuse/misuse is not covered under warranty.
The warranty period on new Anthem products is:
Warranty begins from date of purchase from an Authorized Anthem Dealer.
This warranty applies only to purchases made from authorized Anthem dealers in Canada and the United States. For warranty terms, conditions and support elsewhere, please contact the authorized Anthem/Anthem distributor in the country where you made your purchase. Warranty outside Canada and the US is established and provided by our authorized distributors around the world.
Warranty is transferable only if the product is traded-in and re-sold by an Authorized Anthem Dealer.
Terms and conditions are set and maintained by the Authorized Anthem Distributor, not Anthem.
- Warranty begins on date of original retail purchase from an Authorized Anthem® Dealer only. It is not transferable;
- Warranty applies to product in normal home use only. If product is subjected to any of the conditions outlined in the next section, warranty is void;
- Warranty does not apply if the product is used in professional or commercial applications.
Warranty if Void if:
- The product has been abused (intentionally or accidentally);
- The product has been used in conjunction with unsuitable or faulty equipment;
- The product has been subjected to damaging signals, derangement in transport, mechanical damage or any abnormal conditions;
- The product (including cabinet) has been tampered with or damaged by an unauthorized service facility;
- The serial number has been removed or defaced.
- Provide normal/reasonable operating care and maintenance;
- Provide or pay for transportation charges for product to service facility;
- Provide proof of purchase (your sales receipt given at time of purchase from your Authorized Anthem® Dealer must be retained for proof-of purchase date).
Should servicing be required, contact your nearest Authorized Anthem® Dealer or Import Distributor (outside the U.S. and Canada) to arrange, bring in or ship prepaid, any defective unit. Anthem reserves the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose and may not be extended or enlarged by anyone. In no event shall Anthem, their agents or representatives be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
Retain your sales receipt for proof of warranty term and proof of purchase.
Q: Are any internet dealers authorized to sell Anthem products?
A: Besides purchasing directly from AnthemAV.com, Crutchfield is the ONLY authorized internet / online retailer for Anthem products. All other retails are not authorized to sell Anthem products online. Often these websites say not to contact the manufacturer if service is needed and that they'll match the manufacturer's warranty. Regardless, the more complicated the product, the lower the chance that anyone other than the manufacturer or authorized service can fix it.
Q: If I buy something from an authorized dealer away from home, does warranty still cover it?
A: Only if you make the transaction in person and should you need it, go to the same dealer for service, the only one required to provide it.
Refurbished Products Warranty Information
Anthem refurbished products may be lightly pre-owned, demonstration, test products, or factory closeouts that have undergone rigorous inspection to ensure they meet Anthem’s strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity. We back every refurbished product with a Refurbished product warranty.
Our refurbished products are packaged in factory packaging, complete with all documentation and where applicable, the accessories that normally ship with the product. On occasion, refurbished products may contain minor cosmetic blemishes, but will sonically perform to our industry leading full performance standards.
Each refurbished product:
- Has undergone rigorous inspections to ensure it meets our strict quality standards.
- Is put through full testing to guarantee optimal sonic performance and mechanical integrity.
- Is supplied with complete documentation.
- Is supplied with a one (1) year non-cosmetic warranty (Projector lamps offer a 30 day warranty).
- Where applicable, is supplied with cables, remote control and accessories.
- Where applicable, firmware is updated to the latest version.
- Is given a new refurbished serial number.
- Comes in factory product packaging with a “Refurbished” label.
- May have minor cosmetic blemishes.